Chemotherapy

A support group for everything about chemotherapy, being treated and side effects. Tell others about your experiences and get answers to your questions.

Stress relief - Coffee time teaser. Time allowed 10 Minutes.

Mala1098
Posted by

Write down all your prescribed medication, then give yourself ten minutes to make as many words as you can. Just a bit of fun.

Best regards

Malcolm.

Malcolm.
You are only here once, so live it to the full and be thankful.   Remember, a trouble shared is a trouble halved .
Don't be scared of your diagnosis, Cancer that dreaded word!  Talk about it. To the users on here, at home.  Doesn't it feel better now you have done so.
Weeblemum
Posted by

Hah, if I did that, I'd probably be able to recreate the Oxford English dictionary!!! 

Good idea though - puzzles etc are good for keeping the brain active, and they pass the time when waiting at appointments and when having chemo! 

Best wishes

Cathy

x

Mala1098
Posted by

Hi Weeblemum,  that was the idea, instead of being say waiting for your turn, you can escape, for a short time, which is good for you, challenge the brain to something different.  Did you know if you joined all the fans of beans, in the world, end to end, you would have a lot of beans. Ha ha ha.  Seriously I thought it would give people a little stress relief, dealing with what they have is hard enough.  

Best regards and Thank you.

Malcolm.
You are only here once, so live it to the full and be thankful.   Remember, a trouble shared is a trouble halved .
Don't be scared of your diagnosis, Cancer that dreaded word!  Talk about it. To the users on here, at home.  Doesn't it feel better now you have done so.
flightsim
Posted by

Hi Mala,

Fabulous idea to help tax the brain, and test your word power.

I've so many drugs at the moment it took me more than ten minutes to write them down and check the spelling.

As for pronouncing some of them, try saying them as quick as you can as a tongue twister.

Believe you can do it, and you’re halfway there.