Worried for appointment

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 43 subscribers

I've not slept much this week worrying about mums appointment tomorrow 

We got her ds1500 form last week to apply for her blue badge and it said treatment stopped so I'm assuming  they won't be continuing with her immunotherapy as the primary tumour is growing despite the treatment 

Oncologist  told me after her last treatment if they stopped mums prognosis was probably 2months 

I'm struggling  big time with this home life is fifficult as I foster my grandchildren as,well as have a daughter doing gcse exams as well as taking care of mum who lives with us in feel I'm drowning in my own thoughts sometimes 

Xxxx

• Oh my goodness you have so much on your plate; it's easy to understand that you feel like you're 'drowning in my own thoughts'. It's probably worth speaking to PALS (if you haven't already) as they can tell you what help might be available. I do hope there's help out there, and the helpline is great for offloading and for advice.

Thinking of you,

LoobyLou
    If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you