Amazing film

• 4 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Morning lovely people Have you ever watched a film that was incredibly sad but really uplifting at the same time ? Just watched Mums List reccomend it but have a big bunch of tissues  ready .It kind of sums up grief better than any words ever could  Thinking of you all have a good day hugs Sue x If you did want to watch it you can get it on BBC I PLAYER .

• Thanks for the recommendation, I will watch it.

Have a good day 

• Ruby diamond x
  • Hi Sue, I haven't watched this film I don't think and I cannot get the iPlayer from BBC as I am not in the UK. But is this the film about a mum who writes a list for her 34 year old daughter of things to do that the daughter wanted to do when she was 14 and for her to complete after her death? I don't know the English title so I am only guessing that it is that. I will look it up again.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• Oh I watched it this lunchtime.

No it's a different one. About a young mum diagnosed with breast cancer, she has a husband and 2 young sons.

It's incredibly sad and some scenes are true to life, not sure if I knew anyone who has had breast cancer I could watch it. 

It is an emotional watch Disappointed relieved

• Ruby diamond x
  • Oh I see, that sounds interesting and I am definitely going to get it somewhere. There is a similar film, a German production where a father of two is diagnosed with brain cancer and has only a few months to live and the doctors and palliative care nurses in it or actually not actors but real doctors and nurses. It is a really good even though difficult to watch when you are blind because there is a lot of scenes where you have to see gestures and gay is exchange.

sorry by the way for all my mistakes. Most of the time when I am here I am on my iPhone dictating messages and sometimes the iPhone gets it wrong. Apologies for that.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds.