COVID-19 lock down anger. Or the truth ?

• 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

Dear All,

Firstly :- Ive said this for months.  WHY hav'nt we got any icon other than 'Like' I dont want to 'Like' someone's post involving tragedy. (Bullshit response from a moderator Sleeping

Secondly:-  Why doesnt this site have '  copy and paste?'  We all have helpful and interesting information we've  gleaned from other sources that we'd  like to share. But we cant! 

Isn't it  about time our website was brought into the 21st. Century? 

I know this post will be picked up by the 'moderators' But on this occasion I doubt if they will respond because I can give their reply in advance. 30yrs in the Met Police I saw this type of  shit so many times written or directed towards members of the public. 

Hi Geoff, 

We've  taken your comments on board. We at MacMillan are forever seeking to improve our website so I can assure you these matters will be taken seriously. 

Rodney  Bullshit - F..k Off. 

• Hi Geoff,

When Ric passed we donated to McMillan and I asked for it to be used for this site as it helped me so much. My thoughts were for upgrading these things.

Sadly, I didn't even get an acknowledgement of the donation!!! In my day you said thank you Cry

But I do thank everyone on here for keeping me going and keeping me sane!

Love and hugs Alison xxx