Just an observation.

• 22 replies
  • 32 subscribers

As a widower I've noticed that when guys post they have a minimal responce although kindly and empathic. And that's lovely. It really is.  But the widows seem to have a greater bond. I call it the 'Sisterhood'   Maybe it's because more widows post than men? Maybe its because women can relate  better to women than to men? Ladies threads go on and on as they all quite rightly empathise with each other and I truly don't have a problem with that. It's just an observation. So on reflection I feel McMillan should have a catogory for Widowers. Men. Where we can communicate at the same male level that it seems difficult to do on this current category. I know I risk being called sexist in today's modern society where political correctness seems to rule.

Lovevand Light 

Geoff

• Dear Leehebs and everyone. 

Thank you so much for your support and understanding. I must say this isn't the first time I've got myself entwined in the results of a controversial post HushedHushed Mostly on Facebook in the past.And now here!   I know at times I think far to deeply about things and all too often over analyse subjects. As a kid even my Dad used to say " The trouble with you son is that you think too much." So I do have to take responsibility for any misunderstandings that arose whereby mixed feelings and responses were forth c omming. I hope at last Ive learnt my lesson. There is a Saying we used at work where I became a facilitator and instructor. "Keep is simple.Keep it stupid"  LOL. 

Love and Light

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi Geoff I hope this last post means you will keep with us all on this journey. xxxxx