To the left, to the left .....

• Oncology & all other things that go bump in the night

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So today I half expected to be greeted with the same warmth my surgeon has - oh how wrong was I !! The fact my BC nurse appeared unexpectedly says a lot I think and actually I was grateful for the support.

Cue Oncologist - we know all about you ...do you know why you are here ?

Me : Umm this is a trick question right ? ummm yes....

ONC: So you know what is happening at the moment in relation to your diagnosis & treatment…

• Rebel with a cause & the non conformist in me will never back down

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time , I'm having a balllllllllllllllll

Just how good were the Olympics - I'm still in Olympic la la land and feeling so inspired. It's got me thinking, after Eric Idle's wise words ...Always Look On The Bright Side of LIfe !!  Am I wrong to be my bubbly positive self ? It seems to stick in many people's throats, but hey it always did, so it proves I don…

• Soooo laugh it up (and the reason why the Doctor has psych on speed dial)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm quite liking my new Samantha Jones haircut - maybe I'll be her in spirit for a while - where is my Smith ?? 

Ok, today has been an odd day, I've had a head full of emotional cr*p, worries and thinking about the most trivial stuff. I'm not joking I woke up so disorientated and dazed that I thought I was actually losing the plot and the padded cells beckoned. Scary 

I sought refuge at a friend's house…

• Eat, Pray, Love without the expensive flights and malaria jabs Vs Yoda Guru

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mannnnnn I really like that film. All her adventures discovering herself in beautiful places, finding acceptance, peace, stillness and love ..for herself as well as the happily ever after ending. At the beginning of the year I was happily throwing that wish out there , I loved the idea of my own spiritual development in Thailand with beautiful beaches hmmmmm . So there I was wishing away and clearly the law of attraction…

• New fangled treatments & their cookie sales people

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Something is bugging me and dragging my cheery disposition down tonight. 

I've been inboxed and trolled by well meaning born again treatment freaks , now for me I don't care if you choose to opt out of conventional treatments, like Bobby Brown sang it's my prerogative or rather yours, so then don;t judge or criticise me on my choice..

Aforementioned person called people that accepted chemo or radiotherapy…