The mysteries of Mo

• October 7th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Katy popped in today to see Mo and see how she was after the Day Centre had rung her as they were a little worried about Mo. I didn't hear Katy come in as I was getting the washing in from the garden and thought mo was talking to herself when I came back in lol.I left Katy chatting to Mo in the bedroom, having their 'girly chat'and I started to fold up the clean washing.Katy then came into the lounge to speak to me and…

• October 6th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Unfortunately had a couple more issues with Keren the respite carer again today. I'm not usually one to complain but sometimes 'things' have to be said. As I had mentioned earlier she had already turned up 10 minutes later than she was supposed to,then she had the audacity to ring me while I was out with my mum.Keren had rung me to ask me if I was on my way back as she had to go??. This was at 1.33,three minutes after…

• October 6th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Another respite carer came in today for three hours,Keren was her name but it didn't start off too well today. Keren turned up this morning at 10.40-10.45 she was supposed to start at 10.30. Turning up with no apology and later than expected,whether it was only 10 mins or longer is not a very good way to start an introduction! I had only just got off the phone to the office asking them where my carer was and if someone…

• October 5th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had a phone call from the Day Therapy Centre today about 2pm, slightly panicked as I thought something had happened to Mo. Didn't need to worry all it was,Mo had done a lot today with having a bath,getting her nails done and having an aromatherapy massage and wore herself out. I'm not too sure if the Day Centre had decided to send Mo home or if Mo had decided to come home,hopefully I will find out what happened. Mo…

• October 5th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had my first respite carer in yesterday, didn't think this day was ever going to come round!!. Eve Grimstead was her name (sounds like someone from corrie!). Eve arrived at 10am because I wanted her to come in early as I had a dentist appointment (Joy!)at 10.30. I had arranged with the Association of Carers for her to sit-in from 10.30-1.30pm. I don't know first respite care and I had moved the goalposts..already lol…