October 6th 2011 (pt2)

1 minute read time.

Unfortunately had a couple more issues with Keren the respite carer again today. I'm not usually one to complain but sometimes 'things' have to be said. As I had mentioned earlier she had already turned up 10 minutes later than she was supposed to,then she had the audacity to ring me while I was out with my mum.Keren had rung me to ask me if I was on my way back as she had to go??. This was at 1.33,three minutes after 1.30, the time she would of normally left had she turned up on time in the first place! Luckily I WAS nearly home which brings me to my third problem,had I been any later getting back she would of left Mo on her own. That was the impression I had got from her which wasn't on! If I had got back home and found Mo on her own,regardless of how long, I would of hit the roof and then there would of been trouble.I will wait for the A1 Carers to ring me and when they do I will tell them what had happened with Keren, so it doesn't happen again...EVER!!
 To balance things out a little while Keren was here she did do all my tumble-drying and cleaned my bathroom and gave Mo some lunch and Mo seemed to get on with her,its just unfortunate it didn't start off to good.

Anonymous