October 5th 2011 (pt2)

1 minute read time.

I had a phone call from the Day Therapy Centre today about 2pm, slightly panicked as I thought something had happened to Mo. Didn't need to worry all it was,Mo had done a lot today with having a bath,getting her nails done and having an aromatherapy massage and wore herself out. I'm not too sure if the Day Centre had decided to send Mo home or if Mo had decided to come home,hopefully I will find out what happened. Mo did looked knackered when she came home and not as mobile as she normally is which was a bit of a shame considering how she was last week. The nurse who came back in the ambulance with Mo did mention she had some difficulty talking today as well. Mo had mentioned that she had some thing to take for her dry mouth but they didn't realise she didn't have it with her. The nurse also asked me if Mo was coming into the symptom clinic (respite care) anytime soon I said yes she was due to go in but I hadn't had a phone call from Maxine informing me WHEN she was going. I did speak to Katy the Macmillan nurse about it earlier in the day and she was going to chase it up for me. Mo went straight to bed when she came in which usually means that she knew how tired she actually was hopefully she will have a sleep and feel like getting back up later.Even though Mo was very tired she still managed to have a moan because she had to wait for her jacket potato at lunch time,now I KNOW she is tired, usually she will have a strop on when she is, but then again who doesn't get stroppy/cross when they are tired!. Just one more thing, Mo's new wheelchair was delivered today now she will be able to go out a little bit more if she fancies it or not depending on how tired she is lol!

Anonymous