My Journey on Paclitaxel

• Thursday 18th April 7th day post 3rd Paclitaxel

Got up just after 7am this morning so had a good night's sleep only waking once during the night. Ate my breakfast and felt absolutely exhausted again. I told hubby how stupid it was that I was tired again already as I had slept well lastnight.&n...
  • Wednesday 17th April 6th day after 3rd Paclitaxel

I didn't get up until after 7am on Wednesday morning, so my sleep pattern seems to have gone back to normal after getting up at 2am during most of the EC cycle.  I sat and enjoyed the sunshine for 15mins with my new factor 50 sunscreen on my...
  • Tuesday 16th April 5th day post 3rd Paclitaxel

I'm surprised how well I slept lastnight after snoozing most of yesterday afternoon and evening. I suppose the small dose of morphine for joint pain helped a bit. Has been quiet a tiring day today as had to take my day to his parkinson's appointment ...
  • Monday 15th April 4rh day post 3rd Paclitaxel

Woke in the night with the start of some pain this time in my shoulders, took a little morphine and went back to sleep. Got up and showered before the district nurse turned up today. Line was flushed and dressing changed.  Hopefully only one mor...
  • Sunday 14th April after 3rd day after 3rd Paclitaxel

Feeling quite good at the moment. No aches or anything as yet. Had a short walk, felt little tired afterwards but nothing too serious.  District nurses coming tomorrow, I'm hoping that I won't need them much longer.