My Journey on Paclitaxel

• Sunday 14th April after 3rd day after 3rd Paclitaxel

Feeling quite good at the moment. No aches or anything as yet. Had a short walk, felt little tired afterwards but nothing too serious.  District nurses coming tomorrow, I'm hoping that I won't need them much longer. 
  • Saturday 13th April 2nd day after 3rd Paclitaxel

Had a fairly good night's sleep, apart from the takeaway fish and chips were caus8ng a bit of reflux. Woke at 2.30 popped to the loo, and managed to et back to sleep until just after 6.30 which was brilliant after just having chemo. Think last ni...
  • Friday 12th April Day 1 of 3rd Paclitaxel

Well that was one hell of a long day today. Up early with the dawn chorus, and that big orange thing in the sky making an appearance. Got up, had breakfast and made up a picnic to take in to todays Chemo. I was due in at 1.30 but arrived just after 1...
  • Monday 8th April 18days Post 2nd Paclitaxel

I have had a fairly good few days. The only thing that's still giving me pain is my thigh, but it's only at night, and not continual. Over the weekend I have received 2 wonderful gifts from 2 people we have met while on holiday. My Greek fri...
  • Wednesday 3rd April 14th Day post 2nd Paclitaxel

Had a terrible night's sleep lastnight. I just couldn't turn my brain off,  then my leg and arm started hurting and I just couldn't get comfortable. I dozed on and off and finally gave up and got up just after 4am.  Roll on to t...