Carrot Tops Blog:

• One year to the day of diagnosis with more work to come, but the sun is shining today and thats great.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thursday 7th April 2011:  Well its been 1 year exactly today since I was diagnosed, been a hectic year and at moment still healing, need energy and weight put on. Food is only going to healing process, but I have been assured that it will soon be used for energy and weight. Have to get built up as got next operation soon. Been the type of person always been difficult for me to put weight on. Nutritionist has…

• Confidence booster

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sunday 20th Feb 2011; Confidence booster day today. Got so fed up with the grey hair and needing to wait until chemicals out of system for tone to change, thought I would give a helping hand. So dyed it, worked a treat, though was scared it would all fall oot again.Looked at myself in the mirror and immediately I said to myself welcome back Donna and high fived hubby and daughter. Feel great now, so hope it…

• Struggling to put on some weight etc.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Scan showed not a scar tissue or recurrence; a small cluster of dead cells; keeping eye on it. Hopefully it may disappear. Now for physiotherapy next week for my arm. But got booked in for some pampering and reflexology sessions also. Yippee.

Sat 26th Feb 2011: Struggling!!!! Can't seem to put on weight, daughters and family very scared and commented on how pale I am looking. Youngest never seen me so thin…

• Roller Coaster is hitting it downhill at moment: I am not a light switch!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sunday 6th Feb 2011: Had bad few days, insomnia, patterns all over the place, shoulder pain etc, then crashing out and unable to get up, such an effort to do anything even get a shower, so bored and pissed off these days.  Got clothes ready for Counselling session tommorow, chatted with daughters and one wanted an order on computer, could not be really bothered putting it on, but did. Done what she needed and…

• Is it just me or are you getting this also?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thursday 3rd Feb 2011: Well at doctors today then sent up to Xray dept as pulled tendons on arm and shoulder aaarghhh!!! Cannot give me Diclofenac etc as will conflict with Heartburn stuff. Would not of minded if I had been doing some strenous stuff, but was only doing my arm stretches and now this. Beginning to get more lower moods these days as limited mobility more so yet determined I will get me back …