Carrot Tops Blog:

• Invisible??????????????

FormerMember
    FormerMember

June 1st 2010:  Well today I feel really down, don't know why and can't figure it out!!!!Just getting so fed up with having one good day and six bad days following it. Yesterday I was so pleased as got the Ovarian Operation put on hold, was given the all clear to go swimming again, managed to walk up to the shop with my wee dog, despite my balance going every now and then, spoke to breast care nurse about…

• online sponsor form for Race for Life

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I now have an online sponsor form from the Race for Life. Should anyone wish to sponsor me many thanks. It's a secure page and you can sponsor/donate by card or PAYPAL. For those who know me many thanks for your support. Speak soon.xxx

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/donnanicoll0403 

• Oh No!!! May have to go back into operation site....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wed 25th May 2010: Had letter from Surgeon! Not happening re my ovaries removal at same time as mastectomy and reconstruction as would be to dangerous for the tram and could cause major bleed. So happy about this, so ovaries etc will have to be delayed.  1st reconstruction site and still sore arm shoulder, physio still working hard with me to get everything stretching out; But its started to sting and get very…

• Race for Life: In training... and an update to my situation etc.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Tuesday 17th May 2011:

Well decided to go for this and walk it with my daughter, hope I have the energy and not make a fool of myself.

Making it easier for me, by having an online sponsor page, walking with my wee pup a short distance every 2/3 days and resting also.

I have put on some weight, got weighed and yeehaa 2lbs so happy with myself. Arm is killing me still and ? frozen shoulder symptoms setting in physio…

• Update; Learning a Lesson; Next Surgery????

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Saturday 23rd April 2011: Had a busy week, with physio and really getting this arm and breast area opening up and moving again due to it all curling back after radio therapy, so its hard work, sore, but slowly getting there.

Visited a garden centre with  a neighbour, great day out, felt really tired soon after, got home and went straight to bed felt very weak! Early hours of the morning around 4am, ended up…