Hi I’m new to the group

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 84 subscribers

Had my op 2 weeks ago and look forward to chatting to people on hereSparkling heart

• Hi . I’d like to offer you a warm welcome to our little corner of the Online Community to the Womb cancer  group. Here you will find a lovely group of supportive ladies who are all at the start, in the middle, or at the end of the same rollercoaster ride. It’s good to hear that your operation has taken place. Hopefully you’re making good progress and healing well.

A cancer diagnosis poses many questions, lots of stress and emotions not experienced before but being able to connect with others on the same type of journey helped me a lot. The ladies in this group are all hugely supportive so ask away, hopefully we’ll be able to answer your questions or just send a virtual hug.

It’s always helpful to others if you write a little something (or a lot) about yourself and your journey to date. You can enter it into your profile (click on your username and select “Profile”) It’s helpful to other members with a similar diagnosis who can then hopefully answer your questions.It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. You can amend or update it at any time. If you’re not sure what to write, just click on my username.

It’s always good to talk and the Macmillan Support Services provides lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and it's free to call on 0808 808 00 00 have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

Sending you welcoming hugs Bx 

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett