Testicular pains and scans

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi there I’m wondering if someone can help me. 

I have been experiencing pain in my pelvic area and testicles. I went in to a&e with the pain over the course of a week and had an x ray and ct scan done in the majors department. Both of those results came back okay with no signs as to why I am getting the pains. I got the results from both scans on the day of attending by doctors. I also had an ultra scan done on my testicles prostate and kidneys done privately because I could bare the wait. That also came back all good by the doctor who did the scan. I am still experiencing pain and of course I am quite concern. I just wanted to know with the ct scan I had done does anyone know if it would show up any problems with my prostate if that was the cause? In fact any problems with any of my organs within my abdomen and pelvic area all together? 

Would be much appreciated

Thank you

• Hi  and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing pain and it's natural to be concerned and fear the worst. 

I don't know whether the CT scan would show problems with any of your other organs but I noticed that your post hadn't had any response. By replying to you it will 'bump' it back to the top of the page where it will be seen again.

In the meantime you should probably go back to your GP and explain that you are still in pain.

I hope you are able to get this sorted soon.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kkg2 from my understanding CT scans are pretty more in depth way to look at things. if the pain you was feeling was down to any unwelcome lumps or bumps then surley it would of pick somthing up. just a thought mate. fingers crossed its nothing to worry about.

Chris.