Seminoma and non-seminoma

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

Hi all

So today I had my first CT scan with contrast which was a strange sensation when they injected the dye.

I also had my first oncology appointment which I thought I would get the results of the biopsy from the surgery and the results from the CT scan but this was not the case. I have another appointment for next week for the results which was a bit disappointing as I had built myself up for the results today. I did find out that the tumours where both seminars and non-seminoma has anyone had any experience with this and what treatment was given?

Thank you

• Hi

It's always disappointing when we build ourselves up to get results and then they're not ready but hopefully you'll have them by this time next week and also a treatment plan.

I've found this information from Macmillan on testicular cancer treatment and you could use the search bar in the group to look for previous posts which mention people that have both seminoma and non-seminoma.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"