Testicular cancer is it back?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 6 subscribers

Hi been a while since this group was my saviour but a lot in my life has changed since 2 & half years ago since I had testicular cancer I had it removed BUT I am wondering as really worried I am nowThinkingetting same feeling and feels harder then normal in the other side this last week I’m still under the watch and regular blood test but since Covid haven’t had a test in 7 months, can it now be unlucThinking for this to happen to me? Since the last time I have been diagnosed with COPD and Meniere disease how much luck can I not have, a lonely time and worried time can’t get out of house hardly and feelThinkingt’s all too much My partner has stage 2 MS so I can’t help her much nor can she return a favour, in middle of trying to get PIP and now awaiting the tribunal date been nearly a year trying to fight Thinkingem it’s just to much to deal with it all....let alone this new worry... sorry to go on Thinking

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello and sorry to hear the struggles you and your partner are having. Whilst any changes should be looked at and I would encourage you to contact them let me try and give possible cause for symptoms you are having. After treatment we all don’t really enjoy checks but it gives comfort to know you have seen them and everything normal so this period where there’s a break can and has spiked anxiety it’s perfectly normal. Changes in the testicle can be caused by the one doing a two man job so it can feel slightly larger from time to time as it works hard and that can lead to slight pain. Also when we feel any changes we tend to keep checking and that increased checking can cause it to be tender, they are delicate things after all. I think you definitely should get checked over but have every reason to believe you will be fine

Take care Dougie