New here

• 5 replies
  • 75 subscribers

Hi i was diagnosed with stage 3 in March wle to remove mole on back and lymph node removed as spread there too. Had 2 courses of prembolizumab and feeling OK just can't shake the negative feelings that this will return having 1st follow up ct scan in few weeks and petrified something will be found. My ct scans and brain mri were clear in April. Family are great and my cancer team x

• Hi Jemsmum…..I am quite new to this group and have found the information invaluable and the community very supportive…my profile shows where I’m at in terms of treatment…at present I am waiting for a date for the wider excision and biopsy….I am sure that someone will come along and read your post who can share your experience and offer a little more than I can…..but I think most people can relate to the negative feelings and anxiety around waiting for results at each stage….good to hear you have a supportive family and cancer team….take care x

• Thank you for replying ivysmum. I have been where you are now so can relate to your thoughts. Please keep me updated xx

• And you too….take good care xx

• Sending positive thoughts! This will be how I feel when ct follow up scans etc are needed ……. Worry n anxiety is so tough! X 

• Pembro is what they have said I will be starting on hopefully in just over a week. Any tips would be welcome ? X