Hello everyone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

Hello everyone I hope to be able to post as soon as possible, as these days it takes me some time to do so. April 2020 I had a craneotomy, followed by radiotherapy and the usual.

In Jan this year my Glioblastoma grade iv had returned, I was scheduled for another resection of which I declined as perhaps the time  was far less than disscused with my oncologist and after this meeting we decided to take a more gentle approach, as i was beyond conventional medicine help. So I'm living day to day just as i am, hoping for the best. I wish you all the very best of all things fabulous now and always.

And I hope to keep in touch with you, i'm treating myself to some chocolate no idea drink and fancy bananas with it and who knows i might stay up all night. Take care stay safe and be happy.

Dippyhippy

• Hi Dippyhippy

I'm sorry to read that your glioblastoma has returned and that you've had to make the difficult decision not to have any more conventional medical help. Your idea of just taking one day at a time sounds like a great way of dealing with this.

I wondered if you were aware that there is a dedicated group within the online community for glioblastoma and, if you wanted to join it, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there where you can join and post in the same way as you did here.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"