ependymoma

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

My son was diagnosed with a grade 3 ependymoma brain tumour he has undergone a biospy and 34 sessions of proton therapy - I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone else has had this?

His journey started when he was 16 and he is awaiting an mri soon - Thankyou 

• Hi

I don't have the experience you're looking for but I noticed that your post hadn't had any responses yet.

While you're waiting to see if you get any replies, if you type 'ependymoma' into the search function in this group you'll see quite a lot of previous posts which mention this. You could have a look through those and respond to any where you feel the poster might be able to give you more information.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your son's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You could copy and paste most of what you've said here into your profile or take a look at mine by clicking on my username to see the sort of thing you could add.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"