Travel companion

• 1 reply
  • 34 subscribers

Was wondering if anyone out there can advise. 

I live in West Sussex but travel alone once or twice a week for London appointments. Last time the enevatable happened and I was knocked flat on my face at Victoria station..twisted glasses and wrist and battered shoulder,  arm. The crowd didn't stop, only a member of staff helped.

I was scared travelling alone before as I have focal seizures.. now I'm really scared.

The only help I can find isno in my area..doesn't cover the time or distance and I don't meet the age group.

Any advise welcomeWeary

• Hi

That must have been a very frightening experience for you and I can totally understand why the thought of travelling on your own is now very scary.

I wondered if you'd seen the reply from Alex, a Macmillan Information and Support Adviser, to the question you posted a few weeks ago in ask an expert? His reply gives lots of information, links and phone numbers to call for help on this matter. I apologise if you've already seen it but, if not, clicking here will take you directly there.

I do hope that you can find some help when travelling.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"