Sweating!

• 5 replies
  • 38 subscribers

4 months since end of treatment and I've started to have hot flushes! It's well over 10 years since I had the menopause, so what the heck is causing it? I saw the consultant the other day, everything seems ok, but I didn't mention this as it seems trivial! Does anyone else suffer this way! 

Moira

• Hi Moira,

I'm seven months post treatment and I get hot flashes at night and even in the day. Mine seem induced by stress or even a slight worry, but they are definitely pronounced since I had treatment. If I remember correctly, I think others who went through the same treatment also complained of hot flashes. Just add them to our symptoms...Smile  

• Thank you so much, I can't tell you what a relief it is to know it's not just me,! Honestly, no,-one warned me of half the side effects, that's why this group is so great! Thanks again,

Regards, Moira.

• Hi three, I'm exactly the same. My hair and pillow are drenched on a morning and sometimes it's so bad during the night I have to change my nightie and sleep on a towel. It's not as bad during the day but it's still there. Catch you later twinny xxx Marie 

• Yikes Marie, I should have known, I should have asked you in the first place! It's so reassuring because at my age, having hot flushes isn't supposed to happen! It happens to me at any time and it's horrible but now I'll just think about my lovely twin having the same thing! 

Thanks Marie,

Love Moira xxx