Thank You

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 38 subscribers

My treatment begins on Monday, June 7th. I just wanted to pop on here and say THANKS for all of the support and guidance I have found here. I will continue to need it I’m sure. Thank you!

• Hi ,

Thats great to hear that your treatment will be underway on Monday & you’re so welcome that’s exactly what the Macmillan online community is all about, it brings us all together to help & support each other. We’re here for you whenever you need us. As soon as my first day was over I began checking off those days on my treatment schedule, I’d carry a highlighter pen in my bag & put a big line through that days appointment on the way home & I was a day closer to the end & before you know it you have more crossed off than you have left to go. I’m sure as with many of us you’ll begin to relax a bit once your treatment has started, I’ll be thinking of you on Monday.

Nicola 

• Hi you’re very welcome. The treatment will fly by & you know where we are should you need us. All the best. Bev. 

• All the best with your treatment. I have completed week two this week with 3.5 weeks to go. It flies by and you soon get into a routine and see the same faces most days waiting so it’s quite a cheery bunch. Very limited side effects so far (fingers crossed) and being super well looked after by the cancer  nurses and radiographers. Hope everything goes as smoothly for you. Dx

• Hi ,

Great to hear things are going well so far & that you’re being well looked after, I was also blessed with a lovely team that looked after me so well throughout my treatment & we had a giggle most days it definitely makes what can be a stressful situation so much easier. Good luck with the remainder of your treatment. 

Nicola