2 year check and good results!

• 3 replies
  • 39 subscribers

Hi and thanks for everyone's good wishes!

Saw my Consultant today who reassured me that my recent MRI was fine and everything was good!   I now have to have 6 monthly checks but no scans.

Still have soreness at times but he said that was perfectly normal and I find it a small price to pay for being here!

Good luck to everyone having treatment at the moment!

P S Does anyone go swimming and find it helps?    Just wondered about the chlorine in the water affecting the skin but the doctor said there shouldn't be a problem.   Thanks.

• Hi

That’s fantastic news, well done!

Like you I still suffer occasional soreness, I think it’s par for the course & as you say it’s a small price to pay. I still take softeners daily & have to make sure I have plenty of good quality natural fibre in my diet. My skin was a bit inflamed at my last check-up & I was told to use sudocrem, I still only wash with aqueous cream down below as I find anything else burns a little. 

Once again I’m so pleased you had good news today. 

Nicola 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congratulations

what a relief, you can breath again. 

Sx

• That’s Great News!

I like yourself and Nikki still get sore skin now and again. Before I went on holiday in the summer, I bought a body moisturiser  and put it all over. The skin  on the top of my legs and groin got so sore and inflamed. It’s reacts the same with shower gels etc . I leave well alone now  and just use an emollient cream on that area. With regards swimming, on holiday the chlorine never affected it.

Take care

C x x