Feeling so much better!

• 4 replies
  • 37 subscribers

Hi Toni, Nikki, Michelle

Thanks for your help and advice in recent weeks, am finally starting to see the light since the weekend.  Unfortunately had a bout of constipation which has left my bottom very sore and pained, but otherwise, skin has healed, and vulval swelling gone down significantly, so no more John Wayne Toni. 

Mattress topper has arrived Michelle, so am just waiting for my daughter to help put that on the bed which will hopefully help with the hip pain, but overall so much better than I was even last week.  Starting to feel like me again.

Anyone else reading this, early wk 4 post treatment is the best feeling, hang in there!

• Glad you are feeling much better. I start my treatment on the 17th May so taking an interest in others who either are still receiving treatment and how they are managing it or post treatment journeys. I am accepting it’s not going to be a easy time but armed with tips that help you through it.

• Aww that’s really good to hear  I’m so pleased you’re emerging from what sounds to have been a rough few weeks for you & go you with your legs firmly together lol … the constipation isn’t nice & does leave you sore but as long as you have some stool softeners, laxido or the likes,  it’s definitely manageable. Hope the mattress topper works for your hip pain, I’ve just come back from half a day shopping & walking the dog when I got in & my poor hips are killing me!! I just know everything will seize up when I sit down at teatime!! 

I love posts like this as it gives others that aren’t quite there yet such hope so thank you for posting. 

Nicola

•   Hi Rosie, good to hear that the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched back on:)

Starting to feel like me again” is huge, innitBlush  xx  Toni 

• Hi my dear, I'm glad you got the mattress topper it's one of the best things I've ever bought myself and my mam. Let me know if it helps. And I'm so chuffed your feeling a lot better xxx Marie