Lung Cancer and Immuntherapy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 57 subscribers

Hello everyone

I've had lung cancer now for a few years.  I'm currently on Immuntherapy, (Pembrolizumab).  Apparently can only stay on it two years, so my time up will b end of March.  I am really nervous about stopping as it has kept me well.

I am wanting to find out peoples experience on what happens after taking immuntherapy?

I just currently waiting to see if I be eligable for Cancer trials.

xx

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

Although I've not had immunotherapy I can understand why you'd feel apprehensive about coming to the end of your treatment.

I can see that you've already found and posted in the lung cancer group and I'm sure you'll get lots of support from the people over there.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"