New to the Community

If you've just joined the Community and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction.

Newly Diagnosed with Oral Cancer

Tuesday33
Posted by

Hello all just diagnosed with oral cancer and awaiting MRI & CT scans over the next week or so. Feeling very she’ll shocked and not ready to tell my family/friends yet until I am more informed on the prognosis, treatment etc.  Joined to give me an outlet and possibly advice 

rily
Posted by

Hello and welcome to the community at what must be a worrying time for you. You have come to the right place for support as many of us have been there and know how you are feeling. We have a very friendly a supportive group here you may like to join, Head and Neck Group   . There you will find others who know about your diagnosis and will be able to help with their own experiences. Click on the highlighted link to get to the group and introduce yourself there. You may also like to join in some of the other current conversations. I hope all goes well for you. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?