This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Hi Alana, Once you have had your mini makeover, I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy the party! All you need is the gladrags to sort! Enjoy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Eddie, In answer to your question to Ellie, how we grow old gracefully, if you find the answer Please please let me know asap! lol!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning Annette, I'm working on it,  I think personally  you mustn't be self conscious  and don't over think things, be spontaneous and always make time for yourself. Heading back to Scotland, by train this time to pick up grandkids and spend the weekend with family, should get there about 4.30pm, hopefully enough time in Glasgow for dinner.

love Eddie xx 

• Morning everyone, hope everyone is doing ok and has something nice planned for today, my hoped for 10 week break from hospital's has been cancelled, 

Eddie xx 

• Morning Eddie, oh what a shame that you are not getting your hospital break. Life does turn into a rollercoaster when you get your diagnosis doe it.  I think if one is not worried about turning certain milestones in your life i.e 40, 50 etc. you will grow older much more relaxed. Age is only a number after all  Smiley. Have fun with the grandchildren xx

Hug to all of you from Alana and Lilly xx

• Morning All

Day in lovely, cannot keep up with the pace of out, one day after another, so growing old gracefully, slow down say's  i.

Think a few here, have nice things going on today, eddiel, Alana may be a few more, well enjoy, make hay while the sun shine's. Only thing its not out here, though my washing is.

Enjoy your day

• Morning Alana, never worried about growing older just happy i have been able to, my local oncologist has had a request  for me to see a senior colleague at Cambridge, not sure exactly what it's about or when,  guess I'll  find out soon. Have a wonderful time at the wedding and try not to look too fab, you don't want to upstage the bride.

Eddie xx 

• Eddie, you just made me laugh reading your message. What a charming rascal you are  Joy . I doubt very much that I will upstage anybody. I am just me, 178 cm tall, blonde (natural) and blue eyes. Bog standard down to earth human with no airs or graces, hopefully kept the manners I was taught as a child, passionate pacifist and a deep lover of books and animals. Nowadays I mostly prefer the company of animals to that of humans. You must make Sheila laugh a lot. Hope the Oncologist appointment will be a positive consultation. Enjoy your train journey x

Alana and Lilly xx

• Hi everybody, Wave  just back from a big breakfast.. very full n tired dog walked n my rocking chair is waiting, hope all is good and well an the weekend goes great

Lee