This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Good morning Eddie , the wedding was great fun. It was so lovely to catch up with my friends family again. They are Dutch, so we don’t see them as often as we would like. My little granddaughter had a ball and danced the night away Smiley Xx didn’t get home until nearly 1am so a quieter day is planned. Sadly the 3.30 posting is due to my present sleep pattern.

Hope everyone will have a good weekend 

Love Alana and Lilly xxx

• A fun wedding, their the best, supposed to be the happiest day of your life, we shall see for ourselves soon. lovely to hear you had a great time, it's fab seeing old friends again and I hope your granddaughter got to dance with her nan, and you didn't get home till 1am, anything you would like to add to that, so sorry your having trouble sleeping, had that horrible time too 18 months on 2 hours is no fun, is anything helping, I tried so many things i'm not sure what helped me, I do hope you find a solution soon

Eddie xx

• Morning everyone, I hope you are all well rested and have something nice to do today, all you football fans,I hope your celebrating tonight.

Eddie xx 

• Morning and its Sunday  Day of Rest

Sun is out, was a grey dull day yesterday no rain tho ugh dull.

I had company yesterday. Was busy.

Today i  am going to take it easy and do nothing.

Oh yes Football, how could any one forget.

Have a good day

• Morning Ellie,  enjoy the football, not my thing though I do hope they win, and have a nice relaxing day 

Eddie xx 

• Not my thing either, though cannot get away from it.

Yes all would like them to win, though Spain is a real good team.

Think they will have a fight on there hands, some one has to win, so we will see.

• Good morning Ellie, you are favoured as you have sunshine. Cool and wet here again today. Not looking to exciting for the next few days either. Wimbledon gents final on this afternoon. Sitting snuggled up with Lilly and watching it is my plan so far. 
    wishing you all a nice, peaceful day  

Love Alana and Lilly xx

• Good afternoon everyone, I've just finished my morning chores and going to bed to rest before football later, hope everyone is ok and enjoy a fine day

Lee

• Morning Chores, good one.

I done nothing as yet, son just gone, so been  chatting. Have your rest, will need your energy for later , with all your shouting, good or bad.

• I’ve just popped on to say hello before the football starts, and yes I will be watching. Missed the tennis today but did turn on just in time to see the princess of Wales. Doesn’t she look well! As beautiful as ever. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge