This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning, think every one, has better things, to do, well i hope that is the reason.

Weather has been lovely, though to hot for me, not even been in my garden.

Never mind when the weather is crap, will be more busy, has it has been proved, over the last few years.

Enjoy your day everyone, going for my shower.

• Morning Ellie, raining here first time in a fortnight so it's welcome, how are things in sunny Essex.

Eddie xx

• Hi, Eddie and Ellie, slightly raining here, but we are going to our daughter's, she wants a new curtain rail and a window blind put up.

Good old dad has all the tools, but SlL will do the job, he just needs to be told what to do, he might be a software engineer, but can't figer out how to do house hold repairs.

• Morning that's what dad's are for, they like to keep you on your toes.

It makes you feel useful , you like it really.