This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning  everyone,  another month gone and July is here, I hope it's a good month for everyone,  with some good things to come for you all  and no unwanted surprises, best wishes to you all. 

Eddie xx 

• Good morning all, up at 7 today, bone tablet and 750 mm to wash it down, going to read a book till breakfast, hope you all have a nice day.

• Good morning, I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Since it is raining again I am going to tuck myself up and see if I can get some sleep. Have a good day

Alana xx

• Morning, lovely and Bright here, i hate to say.

Not been up long, am going to potter today.

1. I had a me day yesterday, did nothing, oh yes painted  my nails. well a clear, they are really bad.

My cancer alone cause's that layers of te nail just peels of, oh well small price to pay.

Oh yes went on Amazon and spent some money. 

Enjoy your day all

• Morning Ellie

My husband goes on Amazon and spends money as a hobby! He does it every day. Just small things usually.

Trouble is, he can never go out and do more interesting stuff, as he's waiting in for parcels to arrive. It drives me nuts!

It is useful though, to be able to get things online. 

Hope you bought something exciting!

Kate

• Good morning Ellie, hope you got yourself something nice. House of Fraser is having a good sale on at the moment. I bought some - dare one say - Christmas presents. How is your eye doing ? 

Happy Monday to you all 

Alana and Lilly

• Hi My eye is brilliant, cannot believe how bad it was and how i struggled.

Though the down side, i can see how dirty my house is.

So i close the good eye and look threw te other bad one, works for me.

Christmas Presents, i have cancelled it lol enjoy your day going for my shower lol

• No rain just gray and cold might as well be October.

• Must be an early birthday present for me. LaughingLaughingLaughingInnocentKoalaKoala

• Warm here, 17 degrees at moment.

How did you know that pappa Bear, its a surprise, i spent ages making up  my mind. what you may like.