Upbeat

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 43 subscribers
  • Hi all Jim788 here feel more upbeat than have been of late just been for my 10 minutes  walk  well 5 there and back with shops opening  I can be looking at getting some sort of walking aid as a novice just have to see what's available at the moment using a walking stick it's a shame it's so cold live Lincoln  just had hail stoned anyway  still got a pot belly told steroids are the cause awaiting  the call for my chemo  to restart hopefully  not to long wishing everyone  all the best and as said tomorrow  another day
  • Hi Jim, It is good to hear you are feeling a bit better. A walk in the fresh air can make all the difference. The sun was out here in Scotland this afternoon and I have been trying to do a bit of gardening. All of a sudden, it started to snow! I must say, I'm a fair weather gardener, I packed up and came indoors but was pleased I got quite a lot done! It looks lovely when you are inside looking out but it is bitter cold out there. Spring hasn't quite arrived yet. I hope you continue to take your walks, I think it does give you a lift being out after all these months of Lockdown!

Hope your chemo starts soon! Take care.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Nice one Jim. Supposed to start warming up towards the end of the week.

Stuart x 

• Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Jim. We have had all four seasons weather wise this afternoon too

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi  so pleased to hear you’re feeling better. Same here, hailstones, dark & cold, then bright, sunny & cold... can’t wait for it to get a bit warmer. Hope the steroids are doing the trick xx