YIPPEE!!!

• 4 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi Gang, Well after months of not working, today I just received ALL my PM's I thought were lost!

I am so sorry to everyone who has sent me a personal message but up until NOW the most recent I have had has been 7 months old!

Take care all, I hope this is the end of my problems with PM's!

• Hi Annette 

Great news. I'm sure people who have sent you pms will have read your posts in which you have said about not receiving any so they will understand. No one will ever think you have ignored them. I'm sure you'll be so pleased that you are a fully functional member now although your title of this thread speaks volumes. 

Was there any one thing that solved the problem and is everything going well for you now in the group? 

Take care and stay safe Annette.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Glad you got them in the end xx

Ruth 

• Well, reading and replying to them all is bound to keep you busy for a while so I suppose your other half will just have to keep you supplied with hot drinks and sandwiches for a while until you catch up.

All the best,

Gragon. xx

• Hi TVman, Ruthjp & Gragon,  Thanks for your replies. Well you will never believe this but after I posted that post, I tried to get to the discussions page and it wouldn't allow me to sign in! Then later my iPad wouldn't open my emails. When I tried to open them, they immediately closed down and went back to my desktop page! Anyone ever had that happen? I didn't even look at a computer, tablet or Laptop yesterday!

Anyway, TVman, I don't know what the problem was or if it's gone for good, I haven't heard from Admin or Tech departments for some time, so not sure if they have managed to do anything or not!

Thanks Ruth! Hi Gragon, I'm sorry to say, I am not going to attempt to read all of the PM's. I did start to read them starting from the oldest but got very upset because quite a few were actually from friends who had moved on to a better place!! So I'm afraid the only thing Vince could do was make me tea and give me his shoulder to cry on. He is amazing!

I hope you are all looking forward to some better weather and lighter nights!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!