Less posting

• 11 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi all,

There seems to be far less posts than there used to be. I like reviewing older posts to remind myself as to what gems of wisdom may have been passed down.

They seem to have gone, I can't find anything from SiT or indeed my good self apart from boring self agrandaising stuff.

This just seems like 1984, you know, rewriting history or am I being paranoid? 

Remember, everything in moderation.

• Hi Yes there is less posting here but frankly I think it has got to do with Lockdown. We've all been indoors for so long, done nothing, gone nowhere, what can we talk about! Oh yes, the good old weather, it's freezing here and I should be packing to go to Spain like we have done for three weeks for the last 18+ years to get away from the horrible weather. Then in March when we usually return home, the nights are a little lighter than they were when we left and the spring bulbs have poked their heads through the soil! This year is so very different! 
    Anyway, has anyone actually DONE anything noteworthy recently? If so, please tell us or is the highlight of the week to go for the vaccine!

Stay Safe everyone!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Just a reminder, it's Summer here...so i am a lot outside, reading, gardening and so. Will have a lovely CT scan next week...and then i got something to tell you all. lol. Oh yes and it's not very hot here atm only 27 degrees what is very nice.

• Hi Annette

My activity of noteworthy content will be this Monday when I go to the podiatrist. I received my Google timeline earlier for January and it was one place, my address!

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Oh 

You must be freezing!

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • I've had a very exciting week. I had my covid vaccine last Saturday. My denosumab at the doctors on Wednesday, and yesterday I took the dog to the vets for her booster injections. That's the busiest I've been for months! 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Chelle

Yep, you're up there in the top echelons. Last Monday I had my vaccination and this Monday I'll be going to the podiatrist's and also to pick up my MST (morphine) tablets at the pharmacy. I'm catching up with you Chelle

Tvman x

Love life and family.
  • You can easily over take me Tvman, I have nothing in my diary now until mid March.

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Unfortunately my post was too machivelian.  I was trying to refer to my  mod friends gagging me and SiT and removing our posts. Not allowed to say this though. Whoops!

• Not sure about that Chelle, I think my next diary date is 12th April for my 2nd vaccination. I'm not conceding defeat, I'll get the brain cells working overtime lol.

Tvman x

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

He's like a dog with a bone!!! Hahahaha!