If you didnt know how old you are, how old would you be?

• 23 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi All,

Thought I would start a new thread.

Just for a bit of lightness and humour, and prompted by a comment of  's on another thread, and also an interview with Dame Judi Dench in the Guardian in which she said " I imagine myself to be 6foot, willowy and about 39". We all have an image of ourselves in our heads, and we are all familiar with the shock of reality when we see ourselves in the mirror, but anyone prepared to share their own "inner" self.

I am late twenties, skinny and full of potential. Dont know for what, but definitely going to make some mark on the world. What about you?

• I am going to find my wedding photos when we move in the spring, post it and you ladies can look and swoon!

How were we all like that, I am so old and knackered!

• OK, I withdraw most of my comments and will get my coat. I got overexcited and forgot my place on this forum.

Mrs Norberry has filed for separation, she said I am disgraceful, disgusting and more things beginning with D she has forgotten.

With many regrets, toodlepip.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I will be in my late 50’s, loads of energy, looking forward to the weekends as I’m still working, going for long walks ....  sigh

• I don't imagine and I have not forgotten my age. I am 38 and have been for many years.

• Well i am 31 ...and single enjoying life!!! Very naughty and look like 25. woohoo here i come

• You women are outrageous, like a pack of testosterone fueled cougars. How have I ever been found guilty of bad behaviour compared to you lot, the mods can't see the woods for the trees!

• Good grief, what have I done? Us ladies are pert, naughty but nice and with everything pointing upwards. Boys, you are letting the side down. I wanted chiseled features, iron thews, rippling chests and jutting chins, what I got were men with mutton chops in flares and incontinence pants. 

My husband has the longest legs I know (he is 6'5'') and looks great in women's hosiery' when he trod the boards as a lad. He played Hamlet's father but unfortunately the said well turned calves were hidden by a manly night shirt so I have heard.

Rise to the occasion boys, play up, play up and play the game!

A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
    Nicky
  • Now Nicky, I let my imagination take over when you were all discussing your attributes, could you not do the same for me.

Think Daniel Craig a few years hence, be a little bit forgiving and you have got me.

Mrs Norberry is beautiful,  I must have had something in my favour in 1974? Time could not have been that hard on me, could it?

If only I could rise to the occasion, sadly, your imagination will have to play a big part yet again.

• oops..1974 i was 6 lol....you would have been an old man for me then hahahaha ( sorry)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

After due consideration (none whatsoever...) I have decided that I would be...

Exactly as I am but without this rubbish inside me!!!

Although... if we could throw in a win on euromillions at twenty weeks (£150m....), maybe some hair and and and... Hahahaha