If you didnt know how old you are, how old would you be?

• 23 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi All,

Thought I would start a new thread.

Just for a bit of lightness and humour, and prompted by a comment of  's on another thread, and also an interview with Dame Judi Dench in the Guardian in which she said " I imagine myself to be 6foot, willowy and about 39". We all have an image of ourselves in our heads, and we are all familiar with the shock of reality when we see ourselves in the mirror, but anyone prepared to share their own "inner" self.

I am late twenties, skinny and full of potential. Dont know for what, but definitely going to make some mark on the world. What about you?

• I am early 20's slim and tom boyish before life got hold of me and spat me out all cynical and jaded. I have wind tossed hair, blue eyes and pert buttocks. 

A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
    Nicky
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hahaha - brilliant! What a wheeze...

I'll be in my late 60's - early 70's & spout a road of rubbish - a bit (a lot) like the bloke on the naughty step... You know him, you used to get him on the telly back in the day... Yep - interference!!!

And NN - I am SOOooo down with the "pertness" - probably giving the old boy on the naughty step a heart attack as we speak!!! Hahahaha!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm in my 20s, no cares no worries free and easy happy with everything, whole life a head of me, nothing's going to stop me, and like NN  pert buttocks and everything pointing in the right direction and not heading southGrimacing

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

O-oh... MORE pertness - I doubt the Norbster will last the night... Hahaha

• Hahaha oh this has cheered me up ownedbystaffies has started a corker of a post here brillllllllll to see sit getting in on the action and as usual doesn't disappoint !!!!! God knows what norberry will come up with !!!! I wait in anticipation for that one !!!! hahaha

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

AHA! Flippen - My cheerleader in Chief! (cheque's in the post as usual...)

But you didn't say what you'd be like... If you can sprinkle some "pertness" in there we'll have Norbs seen to before the hour is out...

Oh Joy of Joys...

• oh here we go!!!!!!!! Hahaha oh I do like my new title very impressive I must say!!!! well that's a laugh too the last check you sent me bounced hahaha I bet norberry wouldn't of let me down hahaha!!!

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

I prefer to over-promise and under-deliver whereas Norberry just stumps up...

• Oh dear oh dear. The hormone treatment has just failed, and like the song, ' I got a feelin'. 

I think I am going to have some company soon down here but its going to be pretty warm and sticky.,

I knew all you correspondents were secretly saucy but  I wasn't expecting the rush of previously owned pertness but Imagination can only take me a certain distance, I think photos showing the oft mentioned pertness should be posted forthwith. 

I am happy to swap photos showing me in my prime, I think I would be deluged with various offers at first sight of my primeness.

I look pretty interesting with a lot to offer these days but that is due to my latest fashion accoutrements, nappies!

Do what you like mods, I have returned to the early 70s and Mrs Norbs is asking why I am groaning.

• Right, now me. Here I am in my dreams, plenty of long black hair with mutton chops. Wedding suit straight from Saturday Night Fever, white, massive lapels, massive flairs and EltonJohn green and orange platforms.

I think I have still got it, the girls I used to work with said I was a George Clooney lookalike and not just because I was their boss.

Take me back!         What have you started Staffies?

I doubt the SiT ever got any comments like that, he was probably always told to turn the light out!