Trouble posting

• 15 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi everyone

Is anyone having trouble posting? I've been trying to post a message for an hour.

Tvman

• Strange, that post went through, no problem. I'm trying to post a message to the "introduction myself" thread but no luck!

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tv man 

I had trouble yesterday.Tried different ways but gave up in the end.

Hope you are ok and your lovely garden weather looks good this week.

Take care 

• It works for me...may lock out and in again???

• It works here!!!!!! Grrrr! I keep getting a message "an error occurred....."

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • I tried to post the same message here, and guess what? It wouldn't post!!!!!

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Hi , have you let the admin team know you're having problems? 

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/blogs/b/community_news/posts/technical-problems-on-the-community

This above blog from yesterday asks for you to tell them if things aren’t right for you, and how to do it.

Dont want you turning completely into a Grrrhhh grisly bear. Grinning

Take care KT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tvman

i couldn’t get on yesterday for quite awhile and sent two e mails it then seemed to be resolved . I will try this and see if it works.regards

• Hi KT

Thanks for your help. I have just this minute sent off to a Contact us address and explained to them and also asked them to post it for me. It's one particular post to new members and of course I want it to get through. 

Thanks again KT Slight smile

(started this over 3 hours ago, fell asleep and didn't realise I hadn't sent it when I woke up!)

Love life and family.
  • Hi Oh boy, am I having problems! I contacted admin and thought it had been sorted but here I go again. One time it posts another time, which are more frequent, said "error on page"! It won't allow me to look at the pages of a post, only the first and last!  I tried the other day for over 90 mins and like you eventually gave up! Now today, I went on the new iPad I got and have been using since Christmas won't sign me in! It said if you had joined before 2012 then reregister, I joined after that but eventually I even tried that. Then it said to confirm your registration follow instructions on the email. An email has not arrived, not in junk folder either. I read the post here by   then read the blog! I am sending this from my old iPad but it is a hit and miss too! If I don't post for a while you will know why!

I am clicking on and writing to admin following the instructions from the Blog! I'm at a loss! I have managed to read some of the posts but as soon as I try (or sign in on my old iPad) to answer a post, the trouble starts. I've wasted hours, so for the next few nights I will stick to my jigsaws and Kindle.

Sorry gang, hope you understand! I will be thinking of you!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hoorah!! It posted! Only took 11 tries!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!