New life

• 4 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi everyone

If there's anything that can cement the conclusion that Spring is well and truly here, it's these little darlings that are running around behind my house. So cute Slight smile

• Hi Tvman, Aaw they are lovely! I've had baby squirrels trying to dig up my bulbs, so have had to cover them!

I wonder did you watch Animal Park on BBC? There were lots of babies born, wolves, zebra,meerkat etc but the most exciting and my favourite animal was the birth of 2 tiger cubs! It's the first tiger cubs to be born in captivity for over twenty years and they had cameras everywhere to watch it! Amazing!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette

Yes, I've seen some of the episodes, it's fantastic to get a real insight into the animal world at this time of year. On the subject of the lambs behind us, some were born in early January for whatever reason. Haven't seen John the farmer for a while to ask him why. I find it a bit awkward to talk to him because a couple of years ago, his wife died from breast cancer and I always think of her as I pass his house at the end of our road, where it joins the main road. At the corner, she took it upon herself to plant lots of daffodils, tulips, gladioli and a couple of shrubs and so on and they come up year after year, 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi

What a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it. Lambing is well behind us in the gentler Kent climate and I was lucky enough to see the lambs before lockdown. It’s bluebell season here. I think I might take a sneaky drive to see them very soon 

xx

• Hi Daloni

That's our second batch of lambs, not sure why that's the case.

Remember to share a photo of the bluebells please?

Tvman xxx

Love life and family.