Back to my Bed!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Friends, Roman's, Countrymen!

Turfed out of hosp finally y'day minus Dwayne the Drain (aka the chest drain) - took the usual many hours of communication between pharmacy & docs. So much so both hubbie & me ended up having dinner on the ward - romantic meal for 2...

Bn woken early by backache & the only thing I failed 2 take 2 bed last night was a supply of "sweeties" & water so eventually have given up & joined my 4 legged pals who r happy 2 c me downstairs. 

Dont think I'll b bouncing back from things this time. Wound now v sore & bleurghh. Hubbie is joining me 4 "talk" with BCN at the house this afternoon following a mini talk between her & me y'day. All pretty s*** 2 b honest.

Take care girls & boys

WB xx

• Hi WB, It's good you are home without your drain but not so good you don't feel your bubbly self! I'm wondering how the talk went with your BCN and your husband and hope a plan of action is in place to make you feel a bit better. You and your family must be upset, I know I am and we've never met! Just allow everyone to spoil you for a while and rest as much as you can! Take Care 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi WB,

Friend (definitely), Roman (not allowed out of Italy at the moment), Countrymen (Does English count?),

It looks like it is going to be a sunny morning here in North Yorkshire today and I am torn between going back to my bed (I feel really sleepy) and getting dressed and getting into the garden and sorting out the plants that arrived over the past few days.  I suspect that my bed might win as the lure is big.  I hope that your weather is as pleasant where you are.

I hope that your talk went as well as it could and you and your hubby can get back to doing things like romantic meals for two but preferably not in a hospital setting.  Perhaps you could re-enact the scenes from the Jack Vettriano paintings, picnicking and dancing on the beach.  I'm sure the doggies would love it as well.

Hope that you are all coping OK, let us know how you are getting on if you feel up to it.  Sending lots of love and hugs,

Gragon xx