Bittersweet

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Well, I'm here for Christmas, my last who knows, I certainly hope not. We have welcomed our first grandchild this afternoon. It feels bittersweet that I will never get to see her grow up but at least I will get to meet her. Christmas should be a time of happiness but for so many it is a time of sadness and reflection of years gone bye. None of us knows what the fates have in store and we can only deal with them as they arise. So on that note, i wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Gorgeous gorgeous girls Two hearts welcome to the world baby girl xxxxx

• FormerMember

Hello Daloni

We were supposed to go over this morning but they had a bad night, they are still adjusting and I am sure we can all remember what that was like! They have managed to get themselves organised and gone to my stepsons mother for lunch, so unfortunately we have not seen them yet. Hopefully, we can over when they get back. We are only in the area until Saturday morning and then have to head home to the North East from Buckinghamshire.  I wish we all lived closer but cant be helped.

Ellie x

• FormerMember

Hi Ellie

Yes I do remember what it was like taking a new baby home. It’s like entering the twilight zone for, oooh, six weeks? I hope you’ll get a chance for a last cuddle before your long trek home 

xxx

• Oh Ellie, what a beautiful photo, you look positively radiant and look at all Lily's hair! Definitely one for the family album! I'm sure once the better weather comes along, they will bring her to see you!

Welcome to the "passed your sell by date group" there are lots of us here, more than you think I'm sure! Yes it's party time!  

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!