Just a bit tired ....

• 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Have a cold, am tired, waiting for scan results, have a pain in my hip. Coming up to the first anniversary of my diagnosis. Feeling quite emotional and drained. My positivity has disappeared. I am sure it's just a blip. Anyway, I hope you are all ok. Xx

• Hi ,

So pleased to read that you are feeling better.  It's a good job you got to sit outside yesterday as it would not be so pleasant today.  A day for snuggling up inside and watching the weather through the window I think.  Hope that your birthday on Sunday is a good one.

and , sorry that I missed your birthday but I hope that you both had a great time.

hugs to everyone,

Gragon xx

• Hiya Gragon, thanks. I purposely stayed outside as much as possible yesterday as I knew the forecast was awful! We are actually going to the Lakes today so the waterproofs are packed. Xx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

Hi

I am so glad you made it out of the slough of despond. We all pass that way from time to time. Have a very happy birthday on Sunday and a great trip to the lakes, weather notwithstanding. 

I had good blood results yesterday so it looks like my Slovenia trip on Monday is on. Glory hallelujah! The insurance will no longer cover me for the ongoing kidney issue that caused the cancellation of my trip to Estonia at the end of July. Hey ho. 

Xx