Are you interested in learning some tools to cope with anxiety?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in my 30's.

There have been clear scans since then. I really struggled with the mental health aspects of cancer.  Quite a few people on here have been talking about the pressure of having to be positive; I certainly felt that...and it stressed me out as inside I was very scared and anxious...

Although there was a lot of anxiety, I also found that having cancer really motivated me to make some mental health changes. 

I shared my story with Macmillan who are putting out a blog about my experience. 

If you are interested in learning some ways to manage anxiety you might want to check out this site www.carouselmentalhealth.com 

Wishing you all the best as you navigate this experience. It isn't all bad. Maybe there is even some good that can come from it :) 

With love, 

Amy. 

• Hello Amy

Thank you for sharing your website, I have viewed it briefly and will definitely return to see more and watch the videos, I am hoping it will offer me some peace in the manner of which you found it.

Hoping you are well and looking forward to watching your site grow

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!