Solution for restless/twitchy leg

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 11 subscribers

I’ve experienced restless legs after previous chemotherapy and the only suggested treatment was maximum doses of paracetamol and ibuprofen which didn’t work for me.

When I started chemo again the other day and the restlessness began my son suggested Magnesium chewable tablets 150mg with B6 1.5mg 

They worked!

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

Thanks very much for taking the time to recommend to the group what you found helped with your restless legs. I assume that you checked with your team that it was okay to take these tablets while having chemotherapy as some supplements can interact with cancer treatments or lessen the effectiveness of them.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"