Why?

• 75 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Why bother? Why get out of bed? Why? For what? What’s the long term goal? Why? At 4.20 I’m asking an empty house “why” as I hold back tears Why? This is it now. A rut of routine and beyond that nothing. If not for the dogs, if not for work, if not needing to take a shit I’d not move. Why shower? Why change clothes, why breath...why? There is no answer beyond why....... I am so lonely and empty. Family can’t fill the void as they have lifes I nearly said too. But I have no life it was stolen from me by that evil curse, cancer. Retirement is pointless, work is pointless. I’m just alone living a lone existence, and screaming in my head why
Why?

• Hi Jayne

Life does seem to have given you more than is fair. I've just been looking at house boats and park homes so I get why you feel as you do.

There's far more to my tail with further death altzimers too. So you're not alone in having more than your plate can bear.

I don't know the answers but I'm happy to be a sounding board or just someone  to rant at. But I will rant in return.....promise.

I've a 4.00 a.m alarm call which with retirement supposedly a year off but now in question isn't looked forward to.

Feel free to let rip at me,  and if you'd rather not do it so publicly I'm happy to give you an email address.

The offers genuine and I'm not a weirdo.  Strange yes, weird no.

Look after yourself and as I tell people, whilst lifes Poop on me, it's leaving others alone.

• My god patty, you have a handful. I though life just had it in for me. 

I've clung onto my old routine whilst my wife was with me, which while familiar is hollow as half the routine is missing.

I've lost my dad to dementia and a stoke while my mum is lost in her world of altzimers.  The covid locked down pushed both over the edge.

So Life is crap here to and very very lonely. Stay in touch and feel free to rant at me.

• Its good to know I'm not alone like I say this is shit but it's not going take me down I'm not having it, I'll wriggle out of of it somehow,everyone seems to think things go to plan my husband thought he had life insurance with his works pension he only found out he didn't a month before he died that was the second time he cried first time was his diagnosis poor brave man he was 50 when he died.

• I'm just off out the door and still dark. But your nor alone on the insurance. My wife had none. At 70 they wouldn't ensure her, so no life boat either.

A bad suicidal weekend,  and now off to work feeling low, empty and so very alone. I want to cry, but mask on and face the damned world. 

Hope you have a better day.

• morning.  

Just off to work. Have a good day  

• Are these your babies?? Oh they are so beautiful! They need you, you have to hang on for them x

• You should be proud of yourself already for having such a fabulous determined mindset Jayne. Pretty sure you could be excused from jury service under the circumstances xxx

• Weekends are bad for me too, for all of us I think. Sending you virtual hugs xx

• Afternoon crystal. Meet Monty (the lover of all balls tossed) Hugo (now departed on the same week as his mistress) Maisey (a right madam) and my shadow, Lucy. Its little Lo that panics when i break down crying and muzzles me. 

• Afternoon Crystal, (surely  your not really a witch Wink(. That's another weekend ticked off and normal service is resumed. Or the appearance of normality..... it just allows me to focus on work, until.i get home and shut the door behind me.