Well What Can One Say

• 56 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Well its over three weeks now since this new set was put in place, and i have to say it is very noticeable that all the groups have lost that  friendly, comfort, supportive feeling, or have i got it wrong.

The three groups that i belong to are very very quiet, and the banter and family feeling has disappeared, even though the support is there from people that have to belong to these groups. People that have been using them for a long time seem to have  disappeared or given up, with the problems it has caused, or the way the set up is.

I could spend all evening talking to different people when needed, but now people are still about and are  coming in a bit like me to see what is going on.

Hope you are all coping the best you can and as the saying goes I will be back.

Take Care Ellie xx

• Nice to hear from you again Martin. 

Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

How are you I have been reading the post 

how work going now and you were going to the gym the man did not treat you very nice  

Take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

I am good.  I am still going to the gym and have friend from work is coming with me now so that is good. 

I am concentrating on me now. No the guy was not the best but I have stayed friends with him and lesson learnt. He has actually ended up alone now so he has learnt! I have met him again and probably won't. He offered to do my shopping the other day and said he missed out chats!!! But that is his tough luck! I will be more cautious in the future and not be flattered. 

I have lots of really good friends who have all been here for me. I have just had a week off which I have just relaxed for the first time. 

I too am not looking forward to Christmas, Ric died in the 28th and our anniversary was 23rd but I am.trying to be positive. 

It sounds like you are doing ok yourself. It is good to hear from you. 

Take care

Alison xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

I do read the posts just don’t always say a lot I don’t need to go to the gym I need to start eating three meals a day again I had week off work when we should have been going holiday had bad dreams for week but keeping going I have been sleeping better middle of the bed pillows at wired angle lo works for me lol

you have done so well and you scattered Rics ashes a big well done from me I can’t decide what to do with them 

stay away from him find yourself a decent man and go and have fun with your friends 

what did you do on your week off it was so good catching up with Ellie as well my virtual friends keep each of going through are dark times 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

forget I’m dreading Xmas too do not want to think about last Christmas  would have been the first one with no one round for Xmas dinner would have been me Diane and the two hounds sitting in front of the cooker all day where were down the hospital  I was hoping Sg he would get better and come home 

take care 
    martin x

• Hi Martin

I have to say that scattering Ric helped me a lot. I felt I had laid him to rest but you have to be 100 or you would regret it and there is no going back.

Christmas will be hard but I will do it. I have the week off work then, not sure if that is good or bad. I don't like too much thinking time. Work has helped me a lot. 

I am not going to meet Steve again. I have avoided any messages now. I learnt I wasn't quite ready and if I come across a nice guy then ok I will old fashioned date because that is me but I won't look. I am happy being me. I go to the gym to improve fitness and my hip exercises not to loose weight as such although that would be a bonus but really just doing mainly cardio stuff.

I cleaned my carpets one day but mainly just caught up with a lot of old friends on my week off. I have to clear a load of leaves from the garden today but I have actually slowed down a bit.

I love catching up with everyone here too. Although we all still get our bad times, it is nice to hear how we are all doing.

Take care 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

you are doing really well we all still have are bad days mine is I got lazy and can’t be asked to do then then I get on with it again 

but being on here with all are virtual friends and letting off steam helps us all and just having a chat about life and how we are all doing 

you have fun with the leaves today you clear them up then more appear lol 

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

I have collected 5 bags of leaves but it is too wet to do the lawn without churning it up! It is a bit like peeing in the wind!!! Lol.

I am having a lazy afternoon watching crap telly having cooked a roast and done a bit of housework as well as the gym. 

It is good to chat on here. Keeps our sanity!

Xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

told you the leaves would be hard work lol  too wet to cut grass bit late in year wait until the spring 

the gym on a Sunday housework is okay I would be okay if I was a good cook I could have a roast mine out of a packet lol Joy 

like Ellie said it makes the time go quickly having a chat 

take care  

martin x

Tomorrow is another day