Hi Only Me

• 8 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Just a quick question has any one seen or heard from Martin not seen him for a while, i do know he was struggling.

Its funny how you notice when some one is not  been seen for a while, hope he is doing ok.

Hope every one is coping the best they can, so glad it is a bit cooler.

Take Care Ellie x

• Hi Ellie

He has been quiet but perhaps it is because the format is playing him up and he hasn't got on yet xxx

• That's probably right! I have such a chew getting on I sometimes chuck my phone down in frustration when it says you have to be member - blah blah!! Ialreadu am!!!!!! Arrrrgghhhhh!!! X

Tomorrow is another day
  • It is bugging me too! Having to keep signing on. I want to chat but it is a drag! Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ellie and Alison 

been busy working  and have down days like  normal then I could not log on the web site for ages it took me ages before it would except a password 

I have had my last counselling session  told me to contact them again if I need some more 

I’ve got to do a week of nites at work soon for a change 

hope you are all okay thank you Ellie for asking how I am 

take care 

Martin x

• Glad you are still battling on Martin. I am not a night lover personally but they may well suit you.

I hope we all get used to the changes soon. No like button now on each post! 

Take care xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

ive been diving little lorry then back on artic got fed up with being messed around  so ask if I could try nite trunking for a week  then decide what I want to do 

take care 

Martin x 

• Logical if it suits Martin. 

Take care on those roads xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

ive got to give it go another week starts with being messed around 

been driving lorry since I was 21 now I have grey hair lol there is a lot of nutters on the roads and every bodies in a hurry 

they don’t like being stuck behind me driving like aunt daisy 

take care 

Martin x