Well what a nightmare

• 32 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Hi Everyone

Not sure if i am doing this right, have no idea what to do, hope every one is coping well, and there might be some one out there.

Have a good day xx

Elliexx

• My hubby used to like nights i have to say/

Yes kids where round yesterday son was painting his dad;s bench looks good, Have not been outside today not felt 100 per cent, needed hubby but not to be, tomorrow is another day.

Yes the site  is so different i have not worked out  all of it as yet,every one was pulling there hair out and some still are.

Hubby and i had planned a cruise but never got there, you both look really happy nice to look back on, glad to hear you can have some more counselling when you need it.

Its coming up to ten months since hubby pasted i really do not know where the time has gone to, never thought i would get this far down the road, and so far have survived and that is what i call it,

Hope its no as hot this week Friday was terrible, right time to make a cuppa catch you soon.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Hi Ellie 

time does go so quick 

I close my eyes and all my memories are their but still ask her to come home I found one of hairs when I was cleaning today 

I know the feeling when you need them they are not their and we all relayed on are partners  when we were together to help help each other and make each other feel better 

speak soon enjoy your cup of tea 

take care 

martin x