Well what a nightmare

• 32 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Hi Everyone

Not sure if i am doing this right, have no idea what to do, hope every one is coping well, and there might be some one out there.

Have a good day xx

Elliexx

• only when i am a bit worse for where sound quiet good i think, only my opion lol

• This is a nightmare to use!! I don't like it, I can not reply to an individual e as such. My personal messages are gone too! We all asked for more than a like button and now we can't even like an individual post!!! It is not easy to use. I wish I hadn't donated to the website if it has made it worse!!! 

Alison Angry

• Totally agree with you!!! It is a nightmare to sign in. Even though you know your password, they ask you to reset it. Then you get caught up in a vicious circle of verification code. 

We need each other's support, not to waste time on these "computer games"

There  are some other forums for bereaved spouses out there.

• Aha I'm in blimey dont they know a lot of us are over 50! We cant do change...

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Hi everyone,

I’m Eliza from the Community team, I hope you don’t mind me responding to your posts. I’m sorry to hear some of you are having trouble using the site. We’re doing everything we can to resolve any technical issues as soon as possible, as we know how important the Community is as a source of support.

We have a fully updated Help section here and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here to help you navigate the new site.

– All your private messages should still be accessible by clicking on the speech bubble icon next to your avatar in the top right of your screen. You can find out how to access and use private messages here in our Help section. If your private messages still aren’t visible, please could you send us an email to community@macmillan.org.uk explaining the issue? It would really help if you could include what device and internet browser you’re using. We’ll then do everything we can to help resolve this.

- I’m sorry you had trouble logging in to the site. We asked all our members to reset their password for security purposes as part of the upgrade. You can find out more about this here in our FAQs. Are you still experiencing any problems accessing the site? If so, it would really help us to solve any issues as quickly as we can if you could send us an email explaining what’s happening to community@macmillan.org.uk.

Take care,

Eliza

Macmillan Community team

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team

• I managed to 'eventually' get on yesterday then I have lost count how many more times I've tried!!! Finally here again but don't know how long for Wink

Tomorrow is another day
  • The on screen message (on Laptop)says 

The current user is already registered in Online Community platform

There's no indication what to do or where go next Shrug  

Daren't leave the page lol!!!

Tomorrow is another day
  • oh Bootsy your not alone have had to join so many times, then everything book marked has gone. Then it will not me log in i am starting to think this is not worth it, but its my life line.

Hope it get better  Ellie xx

• Wont let me reset my password but can log in with my Google account .Personally I didnt think there was anything wrong with the previous set up but thats progress for you ha ha .Keep on trying at some point it will work hopefully !!!! 

Granny Sue

• And you don't see the most recent post first, have to scroll right down! It is putting me off. If it is not broke don't fix it!