Miss her , need her

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

My daughter is going through a bad time with her partner. He's a good  guy, totally besotted with her, they have two amazingly beautiful kids. The kind of grandkids we all dream of, tge kind we all have, after all they are our children's children, they have to try to be really try, to dissapoint us.

Audrey only saw one of them in her mortal life. Penny our first grand daughter was born a couple of months after Audrey left us. Weirdly Penny was born on Audrey's birthday( that's a bit of a mind fuck I'm still trying to understand) I know coinsedenceses happen all the time and some mathmatisions can provide statistics to show its just coinsidence but I'm not convinced. I digress. 

I so need Auds help to help my kids, her wisdom and insight and empathy and matter of fact jess. 

I miss her love but I need her wisdom. 

• I understand where you are coming from.  Troubles in the family adds to the stress you are already going through. A few years after I lost my husband, my step daughter decided she wanted to split from her husband.  Not only that, she wanted to move in with me for a while whilst they sorted out a property to live with her two children.  Everyone tried to talk them round, but to no avail.  All you can do is give them all the support you can. Pleased to report they are all hapilly settled now and I survived their two month stay. What would your wife do.  Just support them all as much as you can. Love Dolly xx