Very Emotional today

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi everyone

Its 9 months today since my husband passed away dont know where times gone.

It would be his 62nd birthday next monday and our 36 wedding anniversery in 2 weeks i cant believe hes gone.

I have been doing ok with support from my daughters and grandson dont know what i would do without them but this week is really hard.

I will be 60 in 2 weeks time and my daughters want to have friends and family round to have a small party but im not sure i really want to it wont be same without my husband we had a big party for my husbands 60th just a few weeks before he was diagnosed with lung cancer so im glad we did that.

Take care 

Mary.

• I understand that totally Mary.  It’s not long till I turn 70, but I don’t want a fuss either.why not just go out for a meal with your children and keep it low key.  You might enjoy that more.  It’s all about what is comfortable for you.  Look after yourself and don’t be pushed into something you are not comfortable with. Love Dolly xx

• Hi Mary. So sorry for your loss. 9 months is not very long. My wife passed away 11 weeks ago we were married for 43 years. 

If you don’t feel like having a party tell your daughters that it’s to soon for you , and that you would rather have a family meal . I know if it were me I couldn’t face doing something like that without my wife . This is about you no one else  you do what you want to do  

Mike  

Love you always Winnie xx